How To Adjust & Use the Wild & Ruff Harness!
1. Using the adjustable sliders on the neck and body straps, expand to fit the circumference of your dogs lower neck area (Below where the collar sits)
2. Adjust the body strap to comfortably fit around your dogs chest. We like to make sure 2-3 fingers easily can fit between the strap and the dog.
3. Slip the harness over your dog's head, placing below collar.
4. Lift your dog's left leg and step over strap to finish placing harness on tyour pup.
5. Use the buckle to close the chest strap.
6. Attach leash to one of the D rings on back - We like the one furthest back best for the lowest pull on the pup!